Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We miss you, Grandma


Dear Grandma Becki,

We love you more than two hundred and nine.  I don't want you to be in the hospital like I did.  I hope you get better tomorrow morning.  I miss you and I love you a whole  bunch.  I found sea shells for  you in Puerto Rico for two hundred million hours.  They are cool and there's striped ones.  One in a bag for me and one in a bag for you.  I liked to go to the beach in Puerto Rico.  I liked swimming in the pool.  I want to go swimming in the pool in Moab with you right now.  I love you all the way to San Diego, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica and Guatemala.  And back.

Love, 
Nathan
Collecting shells for Grandma Becki

Some of the cool shells we found

Nathan liked to jump the waves

Nathan wanted to show you this hermit crab

Snorkeling with Daddy

No comments: