Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rainbow carrots and sleepovers


Dear Grandma,

We love you! We hope you feel better. We hope you can feel better right now!  We planted green watermelons and rainbow carrots at James and Charmaine's house the day right before this.  We mixed carrot seeds with sand and then sprinkled rainbow carrots into the dirt.  We planted a pumpkin in a grapefruit. (The pumpkin seeds were from Emily)  It growed so big it could even touch the sky!  We planted it in Charmaine's garden. 

I went to Primary today for two hundred million hundred years.  We singed all day.  My favorite song is Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.  My favorite Primary song is "I am a Child of God".  We sang it today.  I want to have a sleep over at your house when you get better.  I want to play with you at the sleep over and eat strawberries and a sandwich and popcorn.  I love you two hundred million a hundred two hundred million a hundred.  That's a lot, right?  And two hundred million a hundred more.  That's a really lot.  That's how much I love her.

Love,
Nathan

No comments: