Friday, May 1, 2009

I love Grandma Becki's house!


Dear Grandma Becki,

We love Grandma Becki.  We want to play at her house all, all day.  And we can stay there forever.  Everywhere she goes we can go, and that's it!  We love Grandma Becki.  I went to your house and I played toys with you.  I liked playing golf tees and kitchen and eating strawberries.  I liked playing the ball game with Grandpa Kim.  I like playing at Grandma Becki's a whole bunch.  For two hundred days.  For ten years.

Love, Nathan

Becki- we've only been home from your house for a couple of hours, and Nathan just told me he wants to go back to your house "right now!"  So we decided to write you a little letter about how much fun he had at your house.  Thanks for playing with us, we had a lot of fun visiting you.  I hope you recover from all the craziness!

Love, Jess


No comments: