
Dear Grandma Becki,
I like reading your letters. They make me happy and sad. They make me happy because I like to see Grandma Becki in the pictures. They make me sad just cause Grandma Becki misses me and I miss Grandma Becki. Grandma Becki is all bald! She looks silly. We'll make you a present before Christmas and we'll give it to you before Christmas. Cause you're very sick so we'll make you a Christmas present today and we'll give it to you today. I want to go to your house and talk to you through the window.
We went to Moab and we had fun and I rode all the way to the end of slickrock and all the way back. I went to Moab and played with Barrett and Blythe and Brynne. And those are my cousins who live in Park City but it's not very far. And there's a freeway we have to go on but it's not very far. I went bike riding with Daddy and Granddad and I rode on Daddy's motorcycle and my cousins. I went for a drive with Daddy and his truck got all muddy and it snowed there. That's how it happened.
Ty Guy stands up by himself sometimes. I love him so much and Ty Guy likes me so much. And that's what happens.
I love you all the way to Mars and San Diego and the moon and the sun and all the way around the world and all the way to Mars again and all the way to Mars again and all the way up to the sky. That's how much. That's how much I love Grandma Becki. One hundred!
Love, Nathan (and Ty Guy)
No comments:
Post a Comment