
Dear Grandma Becki,
I got some some planets to put on my wall by my bed! We got them for Christmas. They make me think of Grandma Becki just cause I love her all the way to Mars Mars Mars. I got some planets for you to put on your wall on your bed so that it makes me happy forever. When Grandma Becki looks at the planets she's gonna think of me. Cause she loves me so much all the way past Mars.
I love Grandma Becki. I got a Diego toothbrush and a bouncing thing that goes up and down, a Lightning McQueen thing that Brookie and Ryan gave to me. Tyler and I got a kitchen and I got some food and I got a toaster. And Ty Guy got a grinder thing but it doesn't work. (It's a toy blender, and Nate is disappointed that it doesn't really chop stuff up!) Santa Claus came to our house to town. "He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake...." (he started singing the whole song here) We wrapped our presents and Ty Guy got diggers and I got a sword and a gun.
I want to talk to you on the phone right now. It makes me happy when I talk to Grandma Becki. We're going to play with our new kitchen that we got for Christmas from Mommy and Daddy for me and Ty Guy.
I hope you could get better forever so that you can play with me and we can go see her again. I love you, Grandma Becki! I want to talk on the phone to you forever! I can't stop talking on the phone til you get better. I love you all the way up to Mars all the way up to the planets.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
nathan
No comments:
Post a Comment