Thursday, December 18, 2008

I had fun visiting you

Dear Grandma Becki,

I had ice cream for lunch. I love Grandma Becki! Yesterday I played in the snow forever at Grandma Becki's house. I singed songs to Grandma Becki. I love her all the way to Mars. I sang Rudolph and Up on the Housetop reindeer pause, and Away in the Manger. I talked to Grandma Becki through the window. It made me happy cause I saw Grandma Becki. We tried to make a snowman but it didn't work cause the snow was too dry. I saw Mooly. Ty Guy saw Mooly. I saw Maya. Ty saw Maya. We drinked hot chocolate. I liked it when I catched Grandma Becki's kisses. I love you, Grandma Becki! All the way to Mars. And all the way to yogurt man.

Love, nathannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

PS Nate didn't really have ice cream for lunch.  Wishful thinking I guess :)




No comments: