Did you see the beautiful sunshine today!! The hospital sits right on the top of the mountain and it has giant windows all over. I can almost see your house when I look out! Today they took out a whole bunch of bad guys (bone marrow) to study. The things they find out will help the doctors make better medicine for other people like me who have this disease. Then Brookie and Mooley and Shellie came up to a special class to learn how to take care of me when I start the strong medicine next Tuesday.
Yesterday I couldn't figure out how to listen to your video, but I just fixed it! What a wonderful singer you are! When your Daddy and Emily and Brookie were little, every time we drove on the freeway and passed the temple, they would start singing "I Love To See The Temple"!. It's our favorite song too.
I love your Halloween book. Did you make it in pre-school? You should be an artist and a writer when you grow up. Ty is so lucky to have you as a big brother and teach him all the wonderful things that you can do. I love you, Grandma Becki
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nathan made the monster picture in pre-school, but we did the rest at home. He had the idea that he wanted to make a Halloween book, though!
Post a Comment