Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I love to see the temple

Hi Grandma Becki!
Nathan had his first Primary program on Sunday. He did a very good job. He knew most of the words to the songs, and was very good up on the stand. I think he should sit up there every Sunday! His favorite song is "I love to see the Temple". He sings it a lot at home (usually at the top of his voice)! He chose the song for family night last night, and here it is:




Nathan also is very good at saying his prayers. We love to hear what he is going to throw in there. He is very thankful for a lot of things. He always starts with "We're thank Thee for our food" regardless of whether it's a food prayer or family prayer. The other night, Brett tapped me while Nate was praying. I opened my eyes and watched Nate while he prayed. His eyes were squeezed shut, but he was tilting his head back and forth and using his arms to gesture while he spoke. It was SO cute. And when he prays, he says "We're thank Thee for Grandma Becki to get all better".
So you have no choice, but to get all better! :)

No comments: