Thursday, October 30, 2008

Grandma with purple hair???

Guess what Brooke is going to do on Saturday when you are here? She is going to chop off my hair so that it is short when it falls out. Emily and Shellie even want her to dye it purple! What do you think - should I let her???

Today I'm in a whiney mood - my right hip hurts from where they took out the bad guys, and my left side hurts from where my rib broke, so I can't sleep on my left side, back or stomach!! And today, they put a tube down my throat and my throat hurts. I think you should call my doctor and yell at him!

Tomorrow they are going to put a special tube inside my chest with three dangly things that will poke out. I will take a picture to show you. If I could go with you trick-or-treating I would scare everyone!!
Love,Grandma Becki

No comments: