
Dear Grandma Becki,
I love you two hundred all the way up to the whole world! Up to the airplanes! Up to the jet planes! Up to the computer! I drawed this picture all night long to you. It is a picture of a monster ponster! I'm going to Moab for two hundred days. We're going to play, play, play all day and go in the Jeep and on hikes and ride bikes and rock dinosaur bones. Because they stepped in the mud, dinosaurs. I miss Grandma Becki and I'll give stickers to you all night long and put stickers on your head. Yesterday I had a Thanksgiving party at school. We ate turkey and mashed potatoes and corn and everything. All the stuff that they brought there. I just ate the corn because I didn't like the mashed potatoes or anything else. I love you, Grandma Becki! I want to see you again forever ever!
Love, Nathan
No comments:
Post a Comment