

This cool machine is what is collecting my stem cells from my blood. It's called harvesting. See the red bag on the far right. There are over 15,000,000 stem cells in there! As soon as we were done, they took my stem cells and froze them so cold it would make your nose fall off. Now my body has to do more drugs to kills the cancer disease and then they will thaw my stem cells and put them back. That will happen the week before Christmas. Pretty amazing Christmas present huh!?
To get all these special cells, the machine had to suck them out of my bones, so now my bones are very sore. If I were a bone I wouldn't be too happy about someone sucking my insides out either!!
In this picture I still have some hair, but not anymore! Now I am bald as your Uncle Peter, except he's a man and looks good bald. I look funny, cause girls usually have some hair! There are still some little hairs in the way of spiderman stickers, but I'll bet by Christmas we can put the stickers on.
No comments:
Post a Comment